23.11.10

HK store update

I discovered a third shop in Hong Kong that carry mostly Kato and Tomix with some Marklin and Minitrix items. The store was located in a warehouse. They were having a 40% off on the Minitrix locomotives, but they were pretty old evident by the out of date packaging. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me so no pictures. I was hoping they might have some Kato TGV or Eurostar trainsets, but they only carried Japanese Shinkansens and a couple North American locomotives and one Amtrak train set.

If you find yourself in Hong Kong with a bit of free time, check out these places. All three places can be reached by MTR. After a three week hiatus, I'm anxious to get back to working on the prototype roof structures for my railway station.


Lee Kwon Hobbies
Shop A, G/F, Wing Sing Building, 36-40 Temple Street, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
(10 minute stroll from Yau Ma Tei MTR station)


View Larger Map

Concorde Hobby Shop
G/F, No. 331, Lai Chi Kok Road, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
(10 minute stroll from Sham Shui Po MTR station)


View Larger Map

KKC Toys
9/F, Edwick Industrial Center, 4-30 Lei Muk Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong
(20-30 minute stroll from Kwai Hing MTR station)

View Larger Map

No comments: